Skip to main content
Search using this query type:
Search only these record types:
Advanced Search (Items only)
Irish Hospice Foundation - Website
Irish Hospice Foundation - Website
Browse by Tag
Search for Keywords
Number of rows in "Narrow by Specific Fields":
Narrow by Specific Fields
Audience Education Level
Is Format Of
Is Part Of
Is Referenced By
Is Replaced By
Is Required By
Is Version Of
Table Of Contents
Lesson Plan Text
Number of Attachments
does not contain
is not empty
Add a Field
Search by a range of ID#s (example: 1-4, 156, 79)
Search By Collection
Thérèse Brady 1930 – 1999
‘Grieving: a beginner’s guide’ by Jerusha Mc Cormack, book and launch February 2006
‘The Gathering: Reflections on Ireland’ book 2013
Annual Bereavement Public Information Evenings 2012 – 2016
- Bereavement Care Liaison Project 2004-2010.
- Bereavement Leaflets.
- Bereavement professional talks & masterclasses
- Complicated Grief Programme.
Children's Palliative Care - Children's Hospice Homecare
- Launch of Pyjama Day with Early Childhood January 2012
- Childrens Hospice Care Ball November 2004
Dr Mary Redmond Gala dinner October 21 2016
- Dr Mary Redmond gala dinner - speeches and transcripts
Education and Research.
- 'Lost for Words'-e-learning programme.
- Bereavement Education Centre
- Correspondence with Medical Schools on Bereavement, Death and Dying in curricula - 1988
- IHF Research Committee 1986-2000
- Irish Hospice Foundation; Research development and Strategies from 2000
- Lost for Words – Bereavement Training DVD 2010
- Msc / Postgraduate Diploma in Bereavement Studies
-- MSC Bereavement Studies Graduation 2009
- RCSI Certificate in Children and Loss. Professional Certificate in Children and Loss.
- Therese Brady Library & Information Service
- Visiting professorship in Hospice Studies
Forum on End-of Life Project 2009 -2016
- Forum on End-of-Life 2011 (Presentations and Workshops)
- Forum on End-of-Life conference 2011 and Launch of 'Think Ahead' (Images)
- Forum on end-of-life in Ireland – Public Call & Submissions 2009
- Forum on end-of-life in Ireland conference 2009
- Forum on end-of-life in Ireland conference 2013
- Forum on end-of-life in Ireland conference 2015
- 'Dine at Mine' campaign for Irish Hospice Foundation Christmas 2011
- 'Muc in for Hospice' events April 2004
- 'Never forgotten' Christmas memorial campaign 2014 -2016
- Art for Hospice 2008.
- Early Fundraising Events
- Ireland's Biggest Coffee Morning!
- Irish Hospice Foundation Cycling challenges
- Rare Wines Gala-Fundraiser
- Sunflower Days - Annual Fundraiser
- Tesco Charity of the Year, 2005.
HEBER The Association of Hospice & Allied Bereavement Groups in Ireland. (1993 – 2003)
Hospice Friendly Hospitals Programme 2006 -2016
- Acute Hospitals Network
- Care for People Dying in Hospitals Pilot- 2004-2006.
- Design and Dignity programme
- Early Artwork and Flyers, 2005
- Hospice Friendly Hospitals Maternity Network
- Hospice Friendly Hospitals programme-Early Years.
- Hospice Friendly Hospitals Publications
- Quality of Health Service in Last Year of Life, St. James Hospital Study, 1999.
- Residential Network (formerly Community Hospital Network)
Hospice Uganda film "No country for old men" premier November 17 2011.
Irish Childhood Bereavement Network
Irish Hospice Foundation - 20th anniversary
Irish Hospice foundation 'Bereavement Pin' 2009
Irish Hospice Foundation Publications and publication launches
Irish Hospice Foundation: founding and early years
- Early Media Coverage
- Irish Hospice Foundation- 10th anniversary, 1996
Irish Stories of Loss and Hope, 2006
Mary Holland Commemorative Lecture Series
Mary Redmond - Life and Times
Oireachtas Joint Committee on Health and Children end-of-life hearings October /November 2013
Palliative Care For All Project
- Palliative care for all 'Bridging the Gap' conference 2012
People of the year award 2009
Peter and the Wolf Project 2003
Special 'death, dying and bereavement' edition of "Studies; an Irish quarterly review" December 2009.
St Francis Hospice Raheny
Thank You Book & Thank You Day 2010 -2012
Think Ahead Programme
- Think Ahead Phase two launch July 2014
Zest! Cookbook 2009
Search By Type
Search By Tags
Only Featured Items
Only Non-Featured Items
Expand to subcollections